Paradise-18.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradise-18.

where reality begins here!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Non-sense spam thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyun-Shik
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
Hyun-Shik

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Non-sense spam thread Empty
PostSubject: Non-sense spam thread   Non-sense spam thread EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:38 pm

Err.... just open up this thread for members to talk whatever without topic....

This is the off-topic section.... do enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Hyun-Shik
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
Hyun-Shik

PostSubject: Re: Non-sense spam thread   Non-sense spam thread EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:10 pm

If your partner refuses to have sex (for ever) you should have the right to see a prostitute

Agree/Disagree?

If you have sex with a prostitute without her permission, is it rape... or shoplifting?

Yes/No?

It's sad when gay couples stop holding hands in public because people are around to see them.

Agree/Disagree?

Love isnt taught,but the ways of expressing it are

Agree/Disagree?

It's okay to be afraid

Yes/No?

Just curious questions....
Back to top Go down
SeptavioS
Novice
Novice
SeptavioS

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Non-sense spam thread   Non-sense spam thread EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:02 pm

If your partner refuses to have sex (for ever) you should have the right to see a prostitute

Disagree?Hello...do u think prositute is nice?sex is the outside need...no sex cant die want

If you have sex with a prostitute without her permission, is it rape... or shoplifting?

i dont sex with any1 yet...no comment about that....but why made the girl suffer when she dont want to?

It's sad when gay couples stop holding hands in public because people are around to see them.

Agree....hate gays,pondans.....there are male ...so be male lahhhh

Agree....who teach u to tell lies?but love can be learned thought experience?

It's okay to be afraid

Yes......who dont fail afraid?afraid of failure take a big role....we just afraid to make ppl sad,disapointed and so on...

hope my answer can clarify ur thought...wakakaka=.='
Back to top Go down
http://www.restartseptavios.blogspot.com
Hyun-Shik
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
Hyun-Shik

PostSubject: Re: Non-sense spam thread   Non-sense spam thread EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:23 pm

......................................................... i have no comment on your answer.
Back to top Go down
jere0407
jere0407

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Non-sense spam thread   Non-sense spam thread EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:03 am

SeptavioS wrote:

Disagree?Hello...do u think prositute is nice?sex is the outside need...no sex cant die want

i dont sex with any1 yet...no comment about that....but why made the girl suffer when she dont want to?

Agree....hate gays,pondans.....there are male ...so be male lahhhh

Agree....who teach u to tell lies?but love can be learned thought experience?

It's okay to be afraid

Yes......who dont fail afraid?afraid of failure take a big role....we just afraid to make ppl sad,disapointed and so on...

hope my answer can clarify ur thought...wakakaka=.='

1st of alll... who say sex is outside need?? is like another life of urs.. well.. mayb u jz dun hv da fate to d it until i are married.. wakaka.. jk.. and pls dun tel me u nvr shake ur c**k and masturb**te b4 in ur bathroom thinkin of hving sex with some1 K? is so obvious that even a nerd will got some feel toward dis kinda stuff... if u dun feel it.. den i dun think u hv what it got to be a guy.. mayb same lik what u hate, pondan and gays?? is not lik i saying every1 shld be despo or wat lar. but ur phrase "sex is the outside need...no sex cant die want" really make me feel lik u are bullshiting.. i see what u'll do when a sexy b*tch is trying to strip infront of u..

2nd.. how u know the gal will suffer? -.-" having bad skills in bed, that will really make ur gal suffer.. anyway.. u'll learn slowly thru experience..

3rd.. dun be afraid of failure k? as long as u gif everything u got out there.. if every1 is afraid of failure, den do u think they'll really put their heart out der when dey are doing somethings? dun be afraid of anything.. if nt u wil jz regret somedays not doing that stuff cz u are afraid of it.. it takes thousands of failure to make the dunno who fella to invent lightbulb... but does he afraid of failure? if he is afraid of failure.. dey wont be light now d... if every1 is afraid... what will be the world be.. u can be afraid of stuff.. but nvr afraid to face failure as u wil thriump over it somedays.. and telling ppl around u hv proud of yourself...

*1st statement of mine got no offend to Zy... =X he is a true bible christian NErD.. =D
Back to top Go down
Octavios
Admin
Admin
Octavios

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Non-sense spam thread   Non-sense spam thread EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 3:46 pm

Since here is crappin corner,I don't mind joining here right?

Who is the most handsome boy in Lower six in ACS 2008?ZHENG YII!WHHOOPS!YES
Back to top Go down
SeptavioS
Novice
Novice
SeptavioS

PostSubject: Re: Non-sense spam thread   Non-sense spam thread EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:47 pm

"but ur phrase "sex is the outside need...no sex cant die want" really make me feel lik u are bullshiting.. i see what u'll do when a sexy b*tch is trying to strip infront of u..
"

mmmm...haha......no sex cant die...tell me,if u no sex can die de meh?
my point of view is u should know we can control our sex needs....
male is the bladdy animal that follows out their animal instints....
that why many rape cases happen...
these cases brings many famalies broken and life being destroys...
girl are no longger not "clean" and some cant married because of that!!!
dont ever think sex is cool and u can sex with any one....
any girl strip infront of you?u will sex with her?

NO!at least I WONT!
I have girl that put trust on me...
I have family that count on me to protect famalies name......
Sex is sin when that sex is not legal in law.....that is what i believe!
how ur wife will think next time?
dont you except that that sex before marriage bring disastrous effect to everyone around you?

Ya...I am afraid failure.....
i afraid disapoitnted....
that why i AFRAID...I put more effort ,more energy,more trial to overcome the problem...
Back to top Go down
SeptavioS
Novice
Novice
SeptavioS

PostSubject: Re: Non-sense spam thread   Non-sense spam thread EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:48 pm

octavios!!!place ur thought ur view....
if this is call crap....so crap....!!!
not advertising
Back to top Go down
Octavios
Admin
Admin
Octavios

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Non-sense spam thread   Non-sense spam thread EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:24 am

SeptavioS wrote:
octavios!!!place ur thought ur view....
if this is call crap....so crap....!!!
not advertising

OMG,That consider as crap also,okay,diot!
Back to top Go down
SeptavioS
Novice
Novice
SeptavioS

PostSubject: Re: Non-sense spam thread   Non-sense spam thread EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:39 pm

See..u are just too smart enought to call ppl idioit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-sense spam thread   Non-sense spam thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Non-sense spam thread
Page 1 of 1