Paradise-18.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradise-18.

where reality begins here!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jere0407
jere0407

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-01

to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body Empty
PostSubject: to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body   to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:18 am

k.. dis is a thread for every1 that wanted to get their body into shape and i would be happy to share of my information of doing gym with u guys.. any question???? =)

is important to work out ur body even ur assignment is pile up infront of u.. 'badan cerdas otak cergas"(or the other way round) >.<

1st tips of getting ur body healty.. doing some cardio oftenly will surely keep ur body fit all time.. 30 min a day of breeze walking(if u are a lazy 1) or jogging 30min or hills jogging..
-eat vege
-reduce oily food
-avoid eating too much junk food and carbonate drinks
-and eat a balance diet of 3 meals a day..

soon i will get info bout body bmi, muscle building, fat burning, and get ur body into shape.. den i wil share it wit u all.. mean while... ask me anything bout dis topic.. i wil try my best to ans u guy..
Back to top Go down
Octavios
Admin
Admin
Octavios

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body   to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 3:42 pm

jere0407 wrote:
k.. dis is a thread for every1 that wanted to get their body into shape and i would be happy to share of my information of doing gym with u guys.. any question???? =)

is important to work out ur body even ur assignment is pile up infront of u.. 'badan cerdas otak cergas"(or the other way round) >.<

1st tips of getting ur body healty.. doing some cardio oftenly will surely keep ur body fit all time.. 30 min a day of breeze walking(if u are a lazy 1) or jogging 30min or hills jogging..
-eat vege
-reduce oily food
-avoid eating too much junk food and carbonate drinks
-and eat a balance diet of 3 meals a day..

soon i will get info bout body bmi, muscle building, fat burning, and get ur body into shape.. den i wil share it wit u all.. mean while... ask me anything bout dis topic.. i wil try my best to ans u guy..

GOOD ONE DEK!

HEY POST MORE ABOUT IT!
Back to top Go down
jere0407
jere0407

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body   to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:22 am

LOL... specific which part of ur body tat u wanna tune?? if wan to post every thing bout doing gym.. it wil take more than hours to type it all.. -.-"
Back to top Go down
ZhengYii
General Moderator
General Moderator
ZhengYii

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body   to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:08 pm

Post part by part then~ haha..
Back to top Go down
http://lzyii.blogspot.com
SeptavioS
Novice
Novice
SeptavioS

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body   to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:48 pm

The most easiest is walk stair whenever got chance...
wash ur cloth by hand instead of machine....
eat more vege when ever got chance(wallet friendly also)
help people whenever possible...
offer urself to do more work....

and lastly.....go for jogging everyday(the cheapest sport)
Back to top Go down
http://www.restartseptavios.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body   to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body Empty

Back to top Go down

to all gym-going fella.. or any1 whic wan2 build their body
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradise-18. :: Paradise of Entertainment :: Sports-
Jump to: