Paradise-18.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradise-18.

where reality begins here!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cost of living ( fuel especially )

Go down 
+9
Octavios
SeptavioS
Omniguy
ZhengYii
jere0407
Magnarod
noodleq
Hyun-Shik
sh@rty 5
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Cost of living ( fuel especially ) Empty
PostSubject: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:11 pm

Fuel prices. Cost 2.70 now wef tomolo? (just heard from my neighbour ) .. wat say u? No
Back to top Go down
http://www.shorty5minigarage.blogspot.com
Hyun-Shik
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
Hyun-Shik

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 7:48 pm

That government is totally bad in handling these subsidies price fuel and government won't bother much because these days, high ranking government officers have their government taxes from us to be used as transportation payment of the government officers.

Thats why government officer do not really care much. The main reason is because their transport fuel is subsidies by government. And which, government take the subsidies from our taxes each month as so-call-cukai~
Back to top Go down
noodleq
General Moderator
General Moderator
noodleq

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 7:55 pm

40% increase in petrol.. even worse for diesel price.. check my blog for full coverage on this topic... Xd
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherylynthejazzgurl.blogspot.com
Magnarod
Half Newbie
Half Newbie

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:20 pm

The government have to do so,anyway.Otherwise we will suffer more.At least the price is flowing with market price and there are seperate subsidsation for those who are need.Those who are able to afford high fuel price should pay more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/pwc89
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:17 pm

Fuel price up.. This is wat we call by our "bolehland"'
ok, from my personal point of view. No offence
Our 'beloved' G is trying to omplement the basic economy rules that is supply increases therefore prices increases.. Thats wat our G is trying to do, trying to reduce the use of petroleumand hoping that with the demand being decrease, the fuel prices will increase.
But is it rite? Of course, it will work for most stuff, such as rice, sugar and etc.
But I dun think it will work in this case.. Simply because, fuel is not a renewable source..
So, who cares if u dun buy it? They ( the fuel producer ) doesnt mind selling it at a higher price eventhough the slaes might drop. But afterall, who doesnt need fuel?

Dun think its a smart choice.. Even with the road tax renweval thingy. I still feel. NO man.. guess our Pak Lah doesnt wan to win in the next election.. Sad
Back to top Go down
jere0407
jere0407

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: wtf? petrol gone up .80 cent per litre?   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:22 pm

damn the world is corrupting nowadays... T.T natural disasater, weather change, and they say m'sia is the safest place from natural disaster... BUT THEY ARE WRONG!! v're facing our own political issue damn serious.. example... petrol gone up to .80 buck per litre? is lik 40+% of its previous price.. and the car are lining up lik hell jz to get their ptrol pump tonight.. haiz... everything rises in dis country... wawasan 2020? i think it wil be a financial disaster country...

*140rm full tank for my car now... T.T sad..
Back to top Go down
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:23 pm

walao.. spammer.. sudah ada thread somemore open.. Mad
Back to top Go down
ZhengYii
General Moderator
General Moderator
ZhengYii

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:26 pm

Thread Merged
Back to top Go down
http://lzyii.blogspot.com
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:29 pm

ZhengYii wrote:
Thread Merged

Very Happy jere, learn from zheng yii, buat kerja lagi effective.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
noodleq
General Moderator
General Moderator
noodleq

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:42 pm

anyway.... the increase of the cost of living will kill all of us lar...
i have to spend less time on computer(practically anything electronic),less time on tv, less time on phone, eat less, go out less...

shish... almost less of everything... T.T
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherylynthejazzgurl.blogspot.com
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:44 pm

noodleq wrote:
anyway.... the increase of the cost of living will kill all of us lar...
i have to spend less time on computer(practically anything electronic),less time on tv, less time on phone, eat less, go out less...

shish... almost less of everything... T.T

Neutral sad but tru enough.. 18 % rise in house electric bills, and 26 % ( if i am not mistaken ) for businesses
Back to top Go down
Hyun-Shik
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
Hyun-Shik

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Well, I prefer if everything rise up eventually.

Don't forget that no matter what type of laws the government passes, we people can still survive it in especially the chinese! (not being racist, but its the fact)
Back to top Go down
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:51 pm

Hyun-Shik wrote:
Well, I prefer if everything rise up eventually.

Don't forget that no matter what type of laws the government passes, we people can still survive it in especially the chinese! (not being racist, but its the fact)

Shocked u like inflation? mind explaining it? Idea
Back to top Go down
Hyun-Shik
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
Hyun-Shik

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:55 pm

Hmm.... In my point of view, this disaster is a way how to learn to surpass it. I mean.... Hmm.... How to explain to you guys in a simple non-business method speech?

The conclusion is.... Government rise prices slowly and makes it no harm at all. They can most probably increase the price to the maximum. But this is the technique, so-call-marketing strategy by slowly increase the price which gives some advantages to some people who realize that this bad market is the real time to gather some assets instead of follow the drop market....

But, sounds complicated since I'm not good in explaining it.... Very Sorry~
Back to top Go down
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:59 pm

[quote="Hyun-Shik"]Hmm.... In my point of view, this disaster is a way how to learn to surpass it. I mean.... Hmm.... How to explain to you guys in a simple non-business method speech?

The conclusion is.... Government rise prices slowly and makes it no harm at all. They can most probably increase the price to the maximum. But this is the technique, so-call-marketing strategy by slowly increase the price which gives some advantages to some people who realize that this bad market is the real time to gather some assets instead of follow the drop market....

But, sounds complicated since I'm not good in explaining it.... Very Sorry~[/quot

Rolling Eyes tried understanding ur words from few point of view. but still cant get it Rolling Eyes
and marketing strategy got ntg to do with this picture of increasing in price, of course i mean if we were talking about the kerajaan.. Bout follow the drop market? Question example?
Back to top Go down
Omniguy
Omniguy

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:47 am

Haiz! Start from next month i need to travel to college everyday.
Petrol price increase really making me headache! Crying or Very sad
Heard rumours said that petrol price will increase to rm4 in August
Back to top Go down
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:11 am

Omniguy wrote:

Crying or Very sad yeah rite, u are the one that wan to drve.. as if u would rather take public tansport
Back to top Go down
SeptavioS
Novice
Novice
SeptavioS

Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:23 pm

HAha...public transport suppoter but hate the rapid KL so called"rapid".....
I dot even own a lesen...believe cars are going to be obselete a few mmore years due to the high fuel price....better spend time on travelling than drive my own...
1)can sleep on the bus
2)can do any noisence on the bus and everyone will look at u...^.^"
3)no need worried where the bus langgar as long noting happpen to me......
4)NO need care the toll,fuel used up,when to refill and etc etc.... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.restartseptavios.blogspot.com
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:14 pm

well well well.so who voted for Party Barang Naik, sorry,i meant Barisan Nasional in the last election? Mad
Back to top Go down
SeptavioS
Novice
Novice
SeptavioS

Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:34 pm

sh@rty 5 wrote:
well well well.so who voted for Party Barang Naik, sorry,i meant Barisan Nasional in the last election? Mad

I dont like that i must wait for a few years to cast my vote!!!
U know lah...a person like me who want to change country SURE vote for(u know which)
Mmmm...This years is a good sign of breakthought...
now our country undergo political unstability,some foreign invester change their mind to put their $$in m'sia.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.restartseptavios.blogspot.com
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:45 pm

SeptavioS wrote:
sh@rty 5 wrote:

I dont like that i must wait for a few years to cast my vote!!!
U know lah...a person like me who want to change country SURE vote for(u know which)
Mmmm...This years is a good sign of breakthought...
now our country undergo political unstability,some foreign invester change their mind to put their $$in m'sia.....

argh!! still cant cast my vote in the next election!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Omniguy
Omniguy

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:59 pm

sh@rty 5 wrote:
Omniguy wrote:

Crying or Very sad yeah rite, u are the one that wan to drve.. as if u would rather take public tansport

Hello! I stay at Bukit Tinggi here. If really wan to take public transport very far u know!
Early morning need to walk to bus station,then take bus to klang bus station ,
then from klang take bus to sunway pyramid. After that, walk to sunway college need around 15 minutes. Oh my god! Mad
Back to top Go down
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:26 pm

Omniguy wrote:
sh@rty 5 wrote:
Omniguy wrote:

Hello! I stay at Bukit Tinggi here. If really wan to take public transport very far u know!
Early morning need to walk to bus station,then take bus to klang bus station ,
then from klang take bus to sunway pyramid. After that, walk to sunway college need around 15 minutes. Oh my god! Mad

ehem, u are the only one staying at bukit tinggi studying at sunway.. others all no need walk?, they fly?..haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Octavios
Admin
Admin
Octavios

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:38 pm

You should consider of car pool-lah omniguy.

Share the cost of petroleum among your friends.

There are quite a number of bukit tinggi residents study at SYUC.
Back to top Go down
Hyun-Shik
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
Hyun-Shik

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:12 pm

Haha, the best solution is rent an apartment there. More privacy and freedom! I wish I could do that, but eventually.... some problem may arise....

About the marketing strategy I'm mention in the early post....

I mean, its a strategy by government to follow the price oil.

By reducing the subsidies, government can spend the money on other things. I mean, concentrate on other project.

And all of you should realize that the current Malaysian government is concentrating on the project on the east? Heard about it? They want to update and refurnish the kampung area in Terengganu, Kelantan and Pahang area. Those area are the area which until now is not so developed compare to west peninsula....

Don't forget Sabah & Sarawak too. Government have plans to make a progress on these two states to achieve WAWASAN 2020.
Back to top Go down
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:17 pm

By reducing the subsidies, government can spend the money on other things. I mean, concentrate on other project.

And all of you should realize that the current Malaysian government is concentrating on the project on the east? Heard about it? They want to update and refurnish the kampung area in Terengganu, Kelantan and Pahang area. Those area are the area which until now is not so developed compare to west peninsula....

Don't forget Sabah & Sarawak too. Government have plans to make a progress on these two states to achieve WAWASAN 2020.[/quote]

Very Happy wow, sorry yea, no offence here yea.. but u do believe that the rakyat will benefit? not those corrupted ppl up there that is calling the shot?
bout wawasan 2020, dun think it is something that our 'bolehland' can achieve silent
Back to top Go down
Hyun-Shik
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
Hyun-Shik

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:20 pm

Hmm, its not offending. Its a fact which I myself are totally agree.

Rakyat will benefit.... Only the supportive races. (I'm not racist)

I mean, government will only support people who support them. But now, since they lost much in general election.... Plans to win back the majority is to make progress and make the rakyat says WOW!
Back to top Go down
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:28 pm

Hyun-Shik wrote:
Hmm, its not offending. Its a fact which I myself are totally agree.

Rakyat will benefit.... Only the supportive races. (I'm not racist)

I mean, government will only support people who support them. But now, since they lost much in general election.... Plans to win back the majority is to make progress and make the rakyat says WOW!

Very Happy er, no doubt supporting 'them' but only the rich 'them' hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
jere0407
jere0407

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:17 pm

sh@rty 5 wrote:
walao.. spammer.. sudah ada thread somemore open.. Mad

LOL..... paise lo... dint see u start the thread mar.. =P noob...
Back to top Go down
jere0407
jere0407

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:21 pm

anyway... at least our country petrol money is stil low.. and we are receiving 30cent/litre dscount? -.-'
i jz saw the news today.. either is indonesia or india... their petrol is lik.. 4.40rm per litre and singapore is lik rm5 something per litre... T.T

Anyway, i need to cut off my others expendes ady if i stil wan2 continue fetching chicks out... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cost of living ( fuel especially )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradise-18. :: Paradise of Discussions. :: News corner-
Jump to: