Paradise-18.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradise-18.

where reality begins here!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cost of living ( fuel especially )

Go down 
+9
Octavios
SeptavioS
Omniguy
ZhengYii
jere0407
Magnarod
noodleq
Hyun-Shik
sh@rty 5
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yean

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:37 pm

in my opinion, suddenly i think singapore's government did great job here..
although their petrol's price is quite high...
but at least, they make another choice for their ppl ---public transport...
it does make sense..
if u travel to singapore b4, or ur friends, ur relatives..
they sure said singapore's train (4got wat its name edi).. and their buses...n all that public transports..
they arrive accurately in time...!!
that's why their ppl trust a lot to public transports..
however, u c at our public transports..
our KTM is slow, sometimes if u're unlucky, u will smell something which will surprise u! (i hate that, makes me headache)
and buses, taxi....
make a different...
and that's why we dun used to take public transport...

(haiz, i think i write something that do not related v this topic!!)
Back to top Go down
jere0407
jere0407

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:44 pm

yean wrote:
it does make sense..
they sure said singapore's train (4got wat its name edi).. and their buses...n all that public transports..
our KTM is slow, sometimes if u're unlucky, u will smell something which will surprise u! (i hate that, makes me headache)
and buses, taxi....
make a different...

most important and good part of their train system is,

IT IS EQUIP WITH AIR CONDITIONAL!!

haha... dis case i dun mind waiting... and their train, is really fast... u can feel tat u are falling back when the train start moving everytime.. heheh... been der b4.. >.<

anyway there is stil quite alot of cars in the roads of sg,
most of dem is BIG FANCY CAR, eventough they stay in apartment tat is damn small only... -.-' hse is so exp der.. but those tat afford to uSe big car, stay small hse, shldn't wil be any prob putting petrol lar.. their living standard is high... even a plate of char kuey teow also cost $3.50...
that is... around rm8!! T.T
Back to top Go down
underagethinking

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:50 am

sh@rty 5 wrote:
Fuel prices. Cost 2.70 now wef tomolo? (just heard from my neighbour ) .. wat say u? No

i guess our government is sucks
Back to top Go down
jere0407
jere0407

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 9:45 am

no need to guess.... is memang suck... =)
Back to top Go down
underagethinking

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 11:02 am

lol, u cant cmpared with nation that does not produce oil..
Back to top Go down
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 11:38 am

underagethinking wrote:
lol, u cant cmpared with nation that does not produce oil..

Very Happy agree wit u.. ANd also look at the biggerpicture.. petrol theremight be a little expensive.. But have u guys thought about the car prices there?
IMHO,wan to raise petrol prices here, no prob, BUT first, reduce the tax implemented on imported cars, than I think it5s fair.. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.shorty5minigarage.blogspot.com
Hyun-Shik
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
Hyun-Shik

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:16 pm

Yeah~ So that purchase of imported cars can be less in purchase which people will start to import cars....

But then, local car will be extinct if the prices of imported car gets cheaper a bit. Which again, malaysian government so desperate to promote national cars instead of imported cars....
Back to top Go down
Hyun-Shik
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
Hyun-Shik

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:23 pm

jere0407 wrote:
yean wrote:
it does make sense..
and buses, taxi....
make a different...

haha... dis case i dun mind waiting... and their train, is really fast... u can feel tat u are falling back when the train start moving everytime.. heheh... been der b4.. >.<

most of dem is BIG FANCY CAR, eventough they stay in apartment tat is damn small only... -.-' hse is so exp der.. but those tat afford to uSe big car, stay small hse, shldn't wil be any prob putting petrol lar.. their living standard is high... even a plate of char kuey teow also cost $3.50...

Hahaha. It seems singapore is good.

But don't compare singapore and japan. It's way too much....

Winter 2006, I stay in japan as ambassador of malaysia, I took this bulletrain.... exceed 150Kmh in just less than 8 seconds. BUT~ the ticket is so expensive....

The price is 6 or 7 times higher. Example, take a train from Maebashi to Tokyo. It cost Rm132.00. One-way-trip.... How expensive it is.... But comfortable ride.... love it.

About the road systems in japan, there is no such things as potholes. Every week, will be inspection on the same road to prevent any accident.

Every 5 years, a japanese must change its car. The old car? recycle.... and then buy a new car like go to supermarket and purchase vegetables.... much easy.
Back to top Go down
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Winter 2006, I stay in japan as ambassador of malaysia, I took this bulletrain.... exceed 150Kmh in just less than 8 seconds. BUT~ the ticket is so expensive....
Every 5 years, a japanese must change its car. The old car? recycle.... and then buy a new car like go to supermarket and purchase vegetables.... much easy.[/quote]

Very Happy yup, got to change every 5 years.. U see, its reli weird, Japanese cars are very durable and can at least last for 7 years or more, but too bad they can only use for 5years.. In Msia, our national car? reach 2nd year only all kinds of problem d.. haiz..
and even some,took loan for 7 years, wonder whether the car still can use or not..haha

And thxs to those japanese rules, we are able to get cheap Estima and harriers nowdays..many ppl can afford those kind of cars.. ( haiz, my family still cant lah ) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Hyun-Shik wrote:
Yeah~ So that purchase of imported cars can be less in purchase which people will start to import cars....

But then, local car will be extinct if the prices of imported car gets cheaper a bit. Which again, malaysian government so desperate to promote national cars instead of imported cars....

Mad thats y they impose so high tax.. if not, who wanna buy our proton and perodua? Mad
Back to top Go down
Magnarod
Half Newbie
Half Newbie

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 7:51 pm

Wait a sec first,Proton's cars do low in quality,but Perodua's do not.But at least they lasts long enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/pwc89
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:01 pm

Magnarod wrote:
Wait a sec first,Proton's cars do low in quality,but Perodua's do not.But at least they lasts long enough.

Very Happy diff ppl diff opinion..
Back to top Go down
noodleq
General Moderator
General Moderator
noodleq

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 7:11 pm

i think ppl with SUV/4WD will suffer the most
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherylynthejazzgurl.blogspot.com
Teck

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:38 am

Everyone will suffer from this oil price crisis. Oil price lead to inflation. Every things is getting more expensive. But what can we do. Call Abdullah come down from the sit? Mad Exclamation
Back to top Go down
sh@rty 5
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie
sh@rty 5

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:56 am

Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 Puckla11

for more disuccsion and pics, log on to www.banana-friends.aforumfree.com
we can always have open discussion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeptavioS
Novice
Novice
SeptavioS

Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:07 pm

sh@rty 5 wrote:
Omniguy wrote:
sh@rty 5 wrote:
Omniguy wrote:
Haiz! Start from next month i need to travel to college everyday.
Petrol price increase really making me headache! Crying or Very sad
Heard rumours said that petrol price will increase to rm4 in August

Crying or Very sad yeah rite, u are the one that wan to drve.. as if u would rather take public tansport

Hello! I stay at Bukit Tinggi here. If really wan to take public transport very far u know!
Early morning need to walk to bus station,then take bus to klang bus station ,
then from klang take bus to sunway pyramid. After that, walk to sunway college need around 15 minutes. Oh my god! Mad

ehem, u are the only one staying at bukit tinggi studying at sunway.. others all no need walk?, they fly?..haha Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.restartseptavios.blogspot.com
jere0407
jere0407

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:22 am

Hyun-Shik wrote:
jere0407 wrote:
yean wrote:
it does make sense..
and buses, taxi....
make a different...

Hahaha. It seems singapore is good.

But don't compare singapore and japan. It's way too much....

The price is 6 or 7 times higher. Example, take a train from Maebashi to Tokyo. It cost Rm132.00. One-way-trip.... How expensive it is.... But comfortable ride.... love it.

About the road systems in japan, there is no such things as potholes. Every week, will be inspection on the same road to prevent any accident.

Every 5 years, a japanese must change its car. The old car? recycle.... and then buy a new car like go to supermarket and purchase vegetables.... much easy.

so what if they are much more advance? they are stil brutal in da pass.. -.-" japanese... ceh.. dun even kno how to talk SIMPLE english... dunno what their brain for if simple english also dunno..

and u say till japanese life so good.. y dun u migrate der? lol.. and u cant compare a sucking $$ sucker country lik msia wit other country... msia cant even match up with singapore lar.. k? im gonna migrate as soon i hv chance to do so..

and do u guys kno that other country those veteran, they actually get back INCOME TAX whic dey pay to the gov b4 they retired? LOL... and what does veteren in msia get? nth..
Back to top Go down
jere0407
jere0407

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:28 am

noodleq wrote:
i think ppl with SUV/4WD will suffer the most

y say they suffer?? those car still is much saving compare to others petrol car..

u see.. althought diesel and petrol price is around 20 cent diff.. but the mileage for those car is diff... example, kia-karen engine 1.8cc.. full tank rm 140... can only go for 350km the max..
but u see mitsubishi triton as example... full tank is around 120+ also... but they are 3.5cc almost 2x more powerful than kia-karen and they can go up to 600km full tank..
diesel car are actually more saving compare to petrol car..
Back to top Go down
Octavios
Admin
Admin
Octavios

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 3:50 pm

sh@rty 5 wrote:
Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 Puckla11

for more disuccsion and pics, log on to www.banana-friends.aforumfree.com
we can always have open discussion Very Happy

Ho ho ho ho!
What do you mean by open discussion?
Please explain your intention!
Back to top Go down
SeptavioS
Novice
Novice
SeptavioS

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:28 pm

sweat sweat(=.=")these picture not suppose to be in this forum...
we will kena sue by gov if they c this.......
this is count under the act "perbuatan yang tidak sopan kepada pemimpin negara"
Back to top Go down
ShiMoMo

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:14 pm

I! on the other hand.. agrees with the latest move to increase fuel price...
it is time...
time for wad?
well.. time for the government to improve public transport...
i've recieve some reports on ppl in the city...
MANY!!! claim they NEVER taken public transport...
why?
because it's inefficient...
LRT may be efficient (enough) but it'll soon be too crowded...
relating to RapidKL busses... since when did the bus came on time?
it is just to troublesome to wait... (too time consuming)
so increasing the fuel price will... eventually... cause massive complaints to improve our malaysian...(if ur thinking of the welfare of malaysia)
malaysian public transport...
*this is how(i guess) learning subjects such as accounts and economics change ur mindset...

this is done by
ShiMoMo
Back to top Go down
SeptavioS
Novice
Novice
SeptavioS

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:38 pm

Raise the fuel!!!make every one use public transport...
I am sure the fuel price is gona up and up and up until there is no more oil .....
then we will sit public transport..... ... ... .. .. .
yeah.....the bus will come faster faster.......
and we no need to wait longger.....
I hate to wait for "rapid"KL bus?how rapid it is?
it take so long time to wait for the bus....

LUckily they hold the policies,pay once,sits a day.....
that is the only good things i can tell of them....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cost of living ( fuel especially )   Cost of living ( fuel especially ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cost of living ( fuel especially )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradise-18. :: Paradise of Discussions. :: News corner-
Jump to: